techroki.com – Kata-Kata selamat tinggal Ramadan ini bisa kamu kirimkan ke sanak saudara. Banyak umat muslim yang sedih saat harus mengakhiri bulan kudus ini. Bukan tanpa alasan, Ramadan merupakan bulan istimewa yang memberikan banyak kesempatan bagi umat muslim mengumpulkan banyak pahala. Ditambah, ibadah yang ditunaikan di bulan Ramadan akan jadi amalan yang berlipat ganda.
Tak heran, jika banyak umat muslim selalu menantikan bulan Ramadan yang penuh dengan berkah. Apalagi dapat dikatakan bahwa bulan Ramadan selalu memberikan keadaan yang hangat dan penuh kedamaian. Sayangnya, situasi khas ini harus berakhir ketika bulan Ramadan sudah usai berlalu selama 30 hari.
Pasti berat bagi semua umat muslim untuk meninggalkan bulan Ramadan. Karena, belum pasti tahun depan dapat bertemu lagi dengan bulan Ramadan. Agar banyak umat muslim berharap dan berdoa kepada Allah sehingga dipertemukan ulang di bulan Ramadan.
- Serem..!! Sosok Kuntilanak Terfoto Jelas ‘Berdiri’ di Depan Mang Rudi Yang Sedang Mancing
- Syarat dan Cara Melihat Makhluk Halus, Bagi Kalian Yang Penasaran dan Berani Coba..!!
- Inilah Pohon Yang Disukai dan Kerap Muncul Penampakan Makhluk Halus, Nomor 5 Pohon Yang Sering Kita Lihat
- Inilah 4 Jenis Burung Yang Dipercaya Mampu Melancarkan Rezeki dan Hoki
- Awal Mula Kelahiran Pesugihan Tuyul, Awas! Jangan Lakukan Hal Tersebut!
- Mitos Jembatan Sewo yang Mengerikan Saat Mudik Lebaran, Hati-hati!
Jika kamu salah satu yang merasakan hal ini, sebagian kata-kata selamat tinggal Ramadan berikut bisa saja bisa mewakili ungkapan hati kamu. Walaupun penuh haru, kata-kata selamat tinggal Ramadan ini bisa jadi penyemangat untuk menaikkan mutu diri yang lebih baik dan bisa beribadah lagi di Ramadan tahun depan.
Dilansir berasal dari bermacam sumber, berikut kata-kata selamat tinggal Ramadan penuh haru dan menyentuh hati yang bisa Kamu simak.
Kata-Kata Selamat Tinggal Ramadan Penuh Makna
Berikut kata-kata selamat tinggal Ramadan penuh makna bijak bisa kamu simak:
1. “If all worship is only because of Ramadan indeed he has passed, but if all because of Allah, then nothing will change even though Ramadan has gone.” – Ustadz Jefri Al Buchori (Uje)
2. “Hopefully the few days left for this Ramadan we can make the most of it because time passes too quickly. Allahu, may you accept all our small deeds.”
3. “Ramadan is running, hopefully we can still chase it and embrace it wholeheartedly. May Allah accept the worship that is done solely for His sake.” -Asthma Nadia
4. “Ramadan has passed but the longing for him has not gone away. O Lord, bring us back to him.”
5. Time passes quickly. Without realizing it, we have traveled part of the month of Ramadan. Hopefully the remaining Ramadan will be utilized more.”
6. When Ramadan passes, what a loss if your sins are not forgiven.”
7. “Remember, Ramadan gradually goes away, it hurts when Ramadan goes away as if you don’t get the benefits from it.”
8. “Missing comes when the things we miss begin to pass from our lives. Miss Ramadan! Forgive me, O Allah, for not making the best use of Ramadan.”
9. “At the end of the fast the Prophet SAW and his companions were sad and confused when Ramadan passed away because of the rewards of the month of Ramadan itself. We’ve just been fasting for a week and we’re already busy buying new clothes. It’s as if we are telling our Ramadan guests to leave as soon as possible.”
10. “Ramadan is almost over, don’t let all our practices pass. Keep our practice until we meet again Ramadan next year.”
Kata-Kata Selamat Tinggal Ramadan Penuh Haru
Berikut kata-kata selamat tinggal Ramadan penuh haru kamu simak:
1. “Woe to those who let the month of Ramadan pass just like that.”
2. “The days of Ramadan continue to pass. What we do, the days go by. If we fill the last days of Ramadan with worship, we ourselves will feel the benefits.” -SharifBaraja
3. “Ramadan continues to pass. There is still time to continue to improve. Because not necessarily in the coming year, we can meet him again.”
4. “Hopefully the good we do, we will still do even though Ramadan has passed. And hopefully the ugliness that we avoid, we will keep away even though Ramadan has passed. May this Ramadan be a start for us to change for the better. Amen.”
5. “In my intention to hope, the heart is getting extinct and neglecting the lusts of the world. The Ramadan that I will be waiting for, now the end has come with a void of heart that has passed.”
6. “Paddling the canoe upstream. While singing so as not to get bored. It’s sad that Ramadan is over. Hopefully next year we can still meet.”
7. “Let’s close our hearts for a moment to miss someone who is far away, wetting our lips not because we have cried bitterly for loss, but by praying for forgiveness. God is waiting, Ramadan will soon be over. He will stay that way.”
8. “Ramadan must make us human beings who are pure from sin. Therefore, we must not let it pass without increasing worship, remembrance and istigfhar to Allah SWT.”
9. “So live Ramadan with sunnah worship so that Ramadan will not pass in vain.”
10. “Ramadan will soon pass, do not pass in vain. We are the ones who pick up the practice that has been waiting wide open for us, not the other way around.”
Kata-Kata Selamat Tinggal Ramadan Menyentuh Hati
Berikut kata-kata selamat tinggal Ramadan menyentuh hati bisa kamu simak:
1. “It doesn’t feel like the month of Ramadan will soon be gone, the longing is getting louder again and can’t stand the tears in the eyes dripping continuously.”
2. “Goodbye Ramadan, we hang hope in Allah, may faith and piety increase until death will not change.”
3. “Goodbye Ramadan, prayers are delivered and the door is healthy and life is extended, hopefully next year we will be together again.”
4. “Goodbye Ramadan, without you life feels less run hopefully we meet again.”
5. “After we met to let go of this longing, now you have said goodbye, I often imagine that one day I can meet you again, hopefully we can meet again in the coming year, Ramadan.”
6. “Only time can understand how hard this separation is, may we meet again Ramadan, goodbye.”
7. “I thought we could be alone forever, but unfortunately I’m just too far away from fantasizing with you Ramadan, goodbye.”
8. “The sun teaches us that in every warm meeting there is a beautiful farewell, just like we are Ramadan, may we be reunited by Allah the Almighty.”
9. “Tomorrow is hope, today is experience and yesterday is a great memory with you Ramadan, hopefully we will meet again next year.”
10. “Without us realizing Ramadan just went away, tears just fell, O Allah, please meet us again, I will miss Ramadan again.”